Southern University Soccer Camp
The non-residential camp is open to boys and girls entering 9th-12th grade. Campers are grouped according to age and soccer experience. The focus of the camp is to build and enhance soccer skills. Throughout the camp, players also learn the importance of teamwork. Each camper will receive a camp t-shirt.
Grades: 9th-12th & JUCO
Aug 3: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Aug 4: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Location: Jaguar Park - 801 Harding Blvd Baton Rouge, LA 70807
• Campers should be picked up no later than 4:30 pm.
• Lunch will be held from 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm.
• Campers may bring their own lunch or bring money to purchase lunch from Subway.
• Please be advised that constant supervision will be provided.
• Campers will not be allowed off campus except under the supervision of the camp staff, parent, or legal guardian.
Items To Bring:
• Soccer Cleats
• White T-Shirts & Dark Shorts
• Dark Shorts
• Shin Guards
• Water Bottle
Rules: Jeremy Fontenot Soccer Camp reserves the right to send a camper home, without refund, if he/she does not conduct themselves in a manner that will enhance safe learning, good sportsmanship, and willingness to follow directions